The Pediatrics Special Interest Group represents ambulatory pediatric nursing as a key specialty within the American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nursing (AAACN).
This SIG supports and promotes networking opportunities for members who have a shared interest in pediatric nursing.
- Serve as a voice for pediatric nursing within the organization.
- Provide a forum to enable members to build collaborative relationships with each other.
- Provide opportunities to work together on pediatric initiatives.
- Maintain a current member database of available pediatric resources.
Members are always welcome to post a question at any time, as we strive to share best practice and great ideas. We hope you will join us in our journey to develop and support ambulatory leader.
Laura Shroyer, MSN, RN, NE-BC
Samantha Styne, CPN,MSN,RN
Stephanie Hammer, CPN, MSN, RN
Cynthia Murray, BN AMB-BC LNC
Each SIG has its own Community for all your networking needs, providing archiving of discussions, a document library, a search feature, digest options, customizable profiles, access to fellow SIG members, and more. The Community also adapts to the use of mobile devices. Take advantage of your most valuable membership benefit – convenient access to colleagues in your practice area.
Build Community and Content with your Colleagues - Enter a place for knowledge exchange, content curation, idea incubation, and professional networking.
Join the Discussion - Ask or answer questions with your peers. Our dynamic discussion forums provide the tools you need to communicate with leaders and partners in your field.
Browse the Document Library - Search and find content & media when you need it. Build a knowledge base of industry best practices, sample documents, spreadsheets, pictures, videos, and more.
To visit the Connected Community and/or join SIGs:
- Visit the Community.
- Log in as a AAACN member.
- On the All Communities page, you will see all SIGs are you already part of, and options to join any SIGs you are not currently part of.
- Click on your SIG(s) Communities to visit, or click "Join Community" on the right side of the page, select your email digest preference, and you're set!
Members of AAACN may join as many SIGs as desired. Join the conversation today!
If you have any difficulty getting into the community, please contact AAACN for assistance.