The American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nursing (AAACN) encourages ambulatory care nurses to take the extra step in your career and get certified. Why certify in your specialty?
- Validate your knowledge and skills
- Increase your credibility and confidence
- Achieve better patient outcomes
- Enhance your patients’ trust
- Increase your earning power
- Get an edge in a competitive job market
- Boost collegial respect
Ambulatory Care Nursing Certification
The Ambulatory Care Nursing Certification Exam validates your clinical knowledge and skills in the ambulatory care nursing specialty.
Care Coordination & Transition Management Certification
Please Note: The CCCTM® (Certified in Care Coordination and Transition Management) certification is currently only available for renewal only to nurses who already hold the credential.
AAACN has resources for nurses maintaining their Telephone Nursing Practice certification, as well as study materials for the telehealth nursing content in the ambulatory care nursing certification exam.